Skip to content
Products > Multifunction > Excellence Dynamic
3-in-1 solution: Equipment designed for general radiography and continuous or pulsed fluoroscopy in adults, children or infants.
- 3-in-1 solution: Equipment designed for general radiography and continuous or pulsed fluoroscopy in adults, children or infants.
- Fully remotely controllable system.
- Motorized tilting ± 90°.
- Optimize image quality with reduced patient dose.
- Maximum patient coverage (head-to-foot) of 2.5m without the need for patient repositioning.
- Digital detector ready to perform radiographic, digital/cinema and fluoroscopic examinations.
- System management includes image processing, temporary archiving on hard disk, sending images on the network.
- Automatic Stitching software for installation on the acquisition or viewing console.
- Positioning fluoroscopy.
- Dynamic tests: oesophagus, EGD, barium enema, etc.
- Urogenital tract examinations: nephro, urography, cystography, etc.
- DSA Angiographies: Road mapping, landmarking, pixel shift, remasking mask superposition (optional).
- Interventional radiology.
- Radiography: Skull, chest, abdomen, spine and pelvis, osteo-articular, extremities, tomography, stitching (optional).
- Direct Projections: Extremities, paediatrics, lateral projections, stretcher radiography, imaging of patients with limited mobility.
Motorized table tilting
± 90°. Speed a 6° /s
(SID Min-Max) Motorized DFP
110cm - 180cm
Motorized column angulation
Automatic and Motorized with led and laser light
Collimander rotation (manual)
Motorized detector longitudinal movement
135cm, 14 cm /s
Detector rotation (vertical/horizontal)
Overall dimensions and weight
226 x 235 x 189 cm, 1600Kg. (In horizontal position, minimum height, minimum SID, column 0)
225 x 81 cm
Vertical movement table top (variable height) Motorized
From 38 to 148cm, speed 6cm/s
Longitudinal movement Motorized board
120/60cm. (Other lower values on request), speed 8cm/s
Motorized Lateral Movement
± 18cm, speed 6cm/s.
0,55 mm Al a 100kVp
Width of the Radiolucent Area:
Maximum Patient Weight (IEC 60-601-1)
230Kg without limitation, 310Kg with restrictions
40cm supported weight 230Kg.
Curvilinear tomography in one direction:
Three angles can be selected during installation from 8° to 40°.
Thickness of the cutting layer:
1,5mm (a 40°), 3mm (a 20°), 6mm (a 10°).
0.5s for 10°, 1s for 20°, 2s for 40°.
From 0 to 300mm in steps of 1mm or 5mm. Automatic adjustment over the set height (increments and decrements) in the millimeters desired by operator.
RETRACTABLE MOTORIZED COMPRESSION DEVICE (OPTIONAL)
Up to 200N (130N factory programmed) with a maximum column angulation of ±10°.
Minimum distance to the board in compression:
Patient Safety System
Inhibition of table top, spine and angulation movements during compression. In case of power failure on the table, if the patient is compressed, he/she can be released by means of a manual system.
Digital surgical imaging systems for angiographic and trauma interventional applications.See Product
Surgical imaging systems with the touch and feel during surgeries in a mobile and compact system.See Product
Polyrad Premium CSX Motorized
Automatic suspension with high precision movements and maximum versatility in radiographic studiesSee Product