PRODUCTS > SOFTWARE > PRIMO S
Images with maximum reach to the smallest details for an accurate diagnosis the first time.
- Quick preview that facilitates positioning, exposure adjustment and exposure.
- Possibility to predefine a large number of exam types and link them to RIS protocols which together with the patient data will allow the start of acquisition immediately after selection of the patient’s name without the need for additional actions.
- Multiple exposures:
- With Canon: Simultaneous display of an image with two different image processes after a single exposure.
- With Primo the practitioner will determine which type of additional processing is desired.
- Extraordinarily intuitive and unique interface for radiological, fluoroscopic and CR imaging. It will mean greater operating efficiency and lower training costs for operators.
- Adaptable to local standards: Windows 7 and 10 operating system.
- Possibility of sharing detectors:
- -In Canon: with detectors of the same brand.
- – On Primos: flexible adaptable to detectors of any brand (Trixium, Toshiba, Thales, Canon, i-Ray).
- High visualization accuracy even with the lowest doses for the smallest, with the incorporation of the Pediatric Program of specific projections for patients: Neonatos.
- Children under 5 years old.
- Child older than 5 years.
- Radiation dose reports based on the exposure index (EI), the deviation index (DI) and the DAP standard, to assist and control the dose received by the patient by monitoring the dose variations in each exposure.
- With Primos we will be able to obtain two types of statistics: “total rejection” and “rejections by anatomical regions”.
- With Canon we will perform the analysis of the statistics of all the rejections.
- Easily process and reconstruct images coming from the digital detector with state-of-the-art technology, thanks to Canon CXDI NE and PRIMOS software incorporated in our fixed and mobile equipment.
- Thanks to the possibility of immediate preview they can be accepted and sent via cable and/or WiFi to the Hospital’s image server (PACS) for analysis and further processing with advanced imaging tools on workstations and finally be sent directly to consultations (DICOM) or exported to printers or external devices such as DVD or USB (in JPG and DICOM format).
- Software that will make a difference in your service with images that hardly need to be adjusted thanks to their extremely high quality and consistency in each exposure. Save time and achieve a more efficient workflow while optimizing dose control for both the patient and the medical team. Achieve repeat-free diagnosis with the most advanced technology.
Polyrad S Autotracking
Versatile floor room with autotracking and column rotation for direct exposures.See Product
X Plus Advanced
Motorized universal radiographic unit with reduced foot print for diagnosing more patients in smaller spaces.See Product
TRANSPORTIX LW II
The lightest digital handheld in its class, with enough power to take diagnostics into rural environments.See Product