PRODUCTS > DENSITOMETRY > RADIOSCORE-DR
Digital DXA. Radioscore-DR
Complete DXA Digital Densitometry System. RADIOSCORE DR. 2D-Fan-Beam. Full body diagnostics. Pediatric Hand.
- Complete DXA (Dual-Energy) Digital Densitometry System that takes health assessment to a new level. With 2D-FAN BEAM technology, it allows us to perform examinations in only 13sg (area) with maximum image resolution.
- High sensitivity direct conversion detectors CdTe allow the realization of studies with very low dose.
- New outreach to centers and patients:
- Osteoporosis Diagnosis.
- Determination of Fracture Risk.
- Weight disorders. Body composition studies.
- Preparation of high performance athletes.
- Pediatric studies. Growth and bone age studies.
- Orthopedic studies. Estimation of bone density in areas around an implant.
- Full body studies:
- Whole body segmentation and Color mapping (distribution of fat and lean mass over the whole body with the help of color coding of bone/lean tissue and fat tissue).
- VAT & SAT
- Metabolic information: Android/Gynoid Ratio, Body Mass Index, Fat Mass Index, Basal Metabolic Rate.
- Sarcopenia (appendicular lean mass in combination with patient demographics).
- Total coverage: customizable by areas (spine/Antebra/Femur). Full body technique.
- Motorized arm with longitudinal and transverse scanning with Fan Beam.
- Laser positioner, for rigorous positioning.
- Solid State CdTe Detector.
- Pre-programmed examination modes that adjust to the patient’s morphology. Scanning speed.
- Automatic and manual selection of the region of interest (ROI).
- Powerful management and control software: exam management, results analysis, report generation and intervention in the database of studies performed on patients.
- Accessories: phantoms and positioners.
- DICOM compatibility: HIS, RIS, PACS and HL7 equivalent DICOM structured Report.
- Total bone mineral density (BMDt), Local bone mineral density (BMDl), Total T-score and Z-score.
- Fat Mass, Lean Mass, Bone Mineral Mass, Segmentation Body Mass Index (BMI), Fat Mass Index (FMI), Android/Gynoid Ratio, Lean Mass Balance, Appendicular Lean Mass (Sarcopenia), Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR).
- Visceral Adipose Tissue Area, Visceral Adipose Tissue Mass,
- Visceral adipose tissue volume, subcutaneous adipose tissue.
Room designed for fluoroscopy, radiography and direct exposures with full rotation of +/- 90º degrees.See Product
Surgical imaging systems with the touch and feel during surgeries in a mobile and compact system.See Product
Femina Digital DBT
Digital mammography system with tomosynthesis for 3D image reconstruction.See Product