PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS DE CARÁCTER PERSONAL
The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) harmonizes the legislation on Personal Data Protection throughout the European Union, increasing the protection of natural persons and granting them greater control over their personal data.
In Radiología, S.A, siempre nos hemos preocupado por la protección de los datos personales. Por ello, hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad a fin de ajustarla a la nueva regulación e informarle sobre los cambios que afectan a sus derechos:
Radiología S.A (RADIOLOGIA) whit CIF: A – 28047991 located in: Pelaya, 9 – 13. 28110 Algete. MADRID (Spain).
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Grup SEDECAL, to which RADIOLOGÍA belongs, is the person in charge of attending to you in any question that may arise regarding the protection of your personal data and of ensuring compliance with the legislation on protection of data. You can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intended use of personal data
The data RADIOLOGÍA, collects by different channels (web page, electronic mail, electronic or paper forms) within its commercial activity and services are processed for:
- Management of the commercial relationship whit customers.
- Keeping our customers and interested parties informed of our products and services of Grup SEDECAL (Sociedad Española De Electromedicina Y Calidad S.A.; Sedecal Control S.A; Radiología S.A y Sedecal Molecular Imaging S.L.).
- Satisfaction surveys of customers.
- Personnel selection processes.
Retention of your personal information
In the case of suppliers, clients, collaborators and staff we will retain your Personal Information for at least the duration of the relationship and the time required by the regulation.
In the case of personnel selection processes we may retain personal information for no longer periods than a year.
Where we have obtained your Personal Information in order to provide you with marketing information for our products and services, your Personal Information will be stored by us only as long as you do not change your mind to receive such materials from Iron Mountain, in order to avoid future contact with you for marketing purposes.
Lawfulness of processing
Your personal data is processed by RADIOLOGÍA on the following legal bases:
- Your consent provided voluntarily by you by any means. In this sense, the inclusion of personal data in files is absolutely voluntary.
- The maintenance, development and execution of a contractual relationship that we maintain with you, in the case of: (i) provision of services; (ii) labor, commercial, administrative relationship, among others.
- Is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests, respecting your right to the protection of personal data, honor and privacy, for the development and dissemination of our products and services, analyze the quality of the service offered and the degree of user satisfaction, as well as carry out studies and statistical analyzes.
Who we disclose your information to
Your data will be kept under strict security measures that guarantee their confidentiality and security. In the same way, they will only be transferred to entities and for the following purposes:
- The affiliates of SEDECAL GROUP (SOCIEDAD ESPAÑOLA DE ELECTROMEDICINA Y CALIDAD, S.A, SEDECAL CONTROL, S.A, RADILOGIA S.A. y SEDECAL MOLECULAR IMAGING, S.L).
- To third party service providers that perform services to RADIOLOGÍA. Such Service Providers are required under their contract with us, to handle your Personal Information in accordance with applicable laws and principles related to privacy and data protection;
To cite examples of the services that our suppliers provide us and that may involve the processing of personal data on behalf of RADIOLOGY, we can indicate, by way of example multidisciplinary professional services, logistics, legal advice, technological services, IT services, messaging and delivery, call center … etc.
- To persons where we are under a legal obligation to disclose your Personal Information, and only as permitted or required by applicable law or regulation. Such disclosure could be made to courts, to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, regulators and law enforcement agencies
In case of transfer of their data to entities other than those exposed, the user will be previously informed of the transfer, purpose and identification of the transferee, in order to grant the corresponding consent.
Origin of the data
RADIOLOGÍA, obtains personal data directly from the interested party through the following channels:
- Forms / Questionnaires (Web, electronic or paper format)
- Exchange of business cards, in business sector events
- Service contracts.
The data categories
- Identification information
- Employment information.
- Academic and professional information
- Electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic, financial information.
- Specially protected information is not processed.
Applies the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorized access to the data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of people.
As well as in the case of subcontracting of services, will require and ensure that the person in charge of the treatment applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to existing risks, as set out in the art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We also carry out data protection impact assessment on those process operations that we consider may have a risk for the rights and freedoms of people, in order to implement the necessary and timely measures to avoid a violation of confidentiality.
Rights of the holders of the data:
Anyone has the right to know if RADIOLOGÍA is processing your data, or not. And you have the right to:
- Access your personal data,
- Acces a sus datos personales,
- request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, where appropriate,
- request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that was collected,
- for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data
- request the limitation of the processing of their data
- withdraw the consent to process your personal data.
RADIOLOGÍA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
The data subject may exercise the rights contemplated in Chapter III of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), as well as the LOPD, at the following address: SEDECAL., ATT DELEGADO DE PROTECCION DE DATOS, in Street/ Pelaya 9 -13, P.I. Río de Janeiro, 28110 – Algete, Madrid (Spain), o by email to the address: email@example.com
Remember that, whenever you exercise any of the rights that we have exposed to you, a copy of your ID or equivalent document must accompany your request that allows us to verify your identity.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with how we have attended to your rights, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the website www.aepd.esb