The Sociedad Española de Electromedicina y Calidad, S.A (SEDECAL), en cumplimiento del artículo 21 de la Ley 34/2002 de 11 de julio de servicios de sociedad de la información y comercio electrónico (LSSI), le informa que este sitio web puede utilizar Cookies.
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site.
Una cookie es un fichero que se descarga en el ordenador/smartphone/tablet del usuario al acceder a determinadas páginas web, para almacenar y recuperar información sobre la navegación que se efectúa desde dicho equipo.
There are different kinds of cookies:
According to its origin::
- First party cookies are cookies set by the website you’re visiting. Only that website can read them.
- Third-party cookies is one that is placed on a user’s hard disk by a Web site from a domain other than the one a user is visiting.
According to the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: Enable the website visited to keep track of the movements from page to page so you the user does not get asked for the same information twice. Cookies allow the user to proceed through many pages of a site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area. These cookies are necessary to identify the user.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: Enable to control the traffic and data communication; Identify the session; Give access to restricted areas; To seek registration in an event. Allows the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use it different options and services.
- Analytical cookies: Used to know the number of page views; Session’s visited; Navigation time; IP address and access domains. Used to make statistical reports on traffic in a web page
- Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency in which the ads are displayed.Cookies Comportamentales: Permiten la gestión de los espacios publicitarios según el perfil específico del usuario.
- Behavioura Cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the user.
Types of cookies does this website use
SEDECAL, uses the following cookies on its website:
A. FIRST PARTY COOKIES
|nr-data. net||JSESSIONID||User session identifier||Disappears at the end of browsing|
B. OPTIONAL COOKIES OPTIONAL COOKIES
Those that are not essential for the operation of the website, navigate and contract the services that are offered. This includes cookies for analysis and measurement of user navigation on the website, cookies to know the user’s preference by monitoring and observing their browsing habits in order to send them advertising, optional cookies also include the from third parties.
|_ga||Google Analytics||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_gat_UA-203814360-1||Google Analytics ||Google Analytics uses this cookie to distinguish users and analyze the user experience on the website.||1 day|
|_gid||Google Analytics ||Google Analytics uses this cookie to store and update a unique value for each page visited. The cookie is updated every time you send the data to Google Analytics||1 day|
How can you disable cookies?